29.01.2013

PLADEVENNERNE RADIO #40 m. Don Stener


 

Vi er tilbage med vores radioshow ##########40! Et nyt semester er skudt igang på uniradioen, og denne gang havde vi besøg af Mr. Don Stener. Musik og høvl - lyt med!











Pladevennerne Radio Tracklist Episode #40
Gladys Knight & The Pips – Giving up
Gene Chandler – I wake up crying
The Marvelettes – The hunter gets captured by the game
The Jackerz – Gotta find my way back home
Novos Baianos  - Sorrir e cantar como bahia
Isley Brothers – Sad souveniers
Cymande – For baby ooh
Barbara Mason – I do love you
Lee fields – faithful man
Otis Redding – free me
James Carr – These aint raindrops

------ DON STENER sæt start----
The Erik Moseholm Group – Opus sex
Steppeulvene (MLP 15269) – Lykkens pamfil
De fortabte Spillemænd – Homofile
 The Hitmakers – Stop the Music
L Ron Harald – Fuldstædich Wild
The undertones – teenage kicks
The orient express – Azaar
Marie ‘queenie’ Lyons – see and don’t see
-------------Slut------------------

Chill – Hanging on
Syl Johnson – I hear the love chimes
Chair man of board – when will she tell me she needs me
Pixies – there goes my gun
The drifters – this magic moment 
Tammie Terrell – all I do (is think about you)

-----Don S. start--------------
Assagai - I’ll  wait for you
The holy mackerel – wildflowers
Manfred Mann – Time
Ivan Rodriguez – Quisera ser
--------- the end--------

Richie Havens – high flyin’ bird
Lighthouse – Little kind words
Mc Search – Back to the grill
Rolling stones - Route 66 (mega mono press) 
Chet Baker – I fall a love to easily

2 kommentarer:

  1. Last night the FUNK saved my life!!!
    Awesome show you guys!
    I want you come to Barcelona and play at my funky/Lounge festival in may??

    XoXo Oscar Jaime Medrano Oyarce

    SvarSlet
  2. Hey Oscar! That will be so cool.. can you write a mail to us about the gig and everything? The mail is:

    pladevennerne@gmail.com

    And lovely you like the show!

    peace,
    Martin

    SvarSlet